Being Human

Wednesday, October 8, 2014


45 days from now, I'll be on a plane to Thailand.

36 days from now, I'll be on stage for our church year end production.

20 days from now, I'll get my pay check.

11 days from now, I'll be at home sleeping.

4 days from now, I'll be at church attending service.

48 hours from now, I'll be happy enjoying my Friday.

24 hours from now, I'll be practicing worship song.

12 hours from now, I'll be woken up by my sister and request for another 5 minutes.

5 hours from now, I'll be under my blanket and hugging my pillow.

3 hours from now, I'll finish drama practice.

2 hours from now, I'll be wondering when will practice ends.

1 hour from now, I'll be talking to friends and trying to remember all the steps.

30 minutes from now, I'll be on the road driving to practice.

15 minutes from now, I'll be waking up from the power nap I'm going to have.

5 minutes from now, I'll be sleeping with the lights on and my phone next to me.

1 minute from now, I'll finish typing this post and click on "Publish".

Sometimes I wonder, have time management make us less human.

We split our time in doing different things.
It does make us more efficient, but also cause us to forget to be simply human.

Are we meant to rush this and that and worry and plan for our future?

Or should we just enjoy present as it is God's present for us?


No comments :

Post a Comment