Abnormal

Monday, October 6, 2014


The other day when I went outing with my CG members, we were discussing where to go after our dinner.

One of them mentioned that he had been to almost ALL of the café around and knows where to find the yummiest cake around.

Another one was eagerly talking about the movies they’ve watch and also the number of escape room they’ve been to.

I think is pretty normal for young working adults to be into cafés, movies, gym, karaoke and escape room.

But not me.

If I were to choose, I would rather spend my day at home reading a good book, play my ukulele or watch a very old classic movie while doodling.

If I were to choose, I would rather go to the beach, sit at a corner and read a book, play my ukulele or just observe the people around me.

If I were to choose, I would rather go to any café, read a book, doodle something and observe people around me.

If I were to choose, I rather be alone and have my own quiet place.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t mix with people. Is just the matter of preferences. :]


No comments :

Post a Comment