Is that time again

Saturday, October 4, 2014


Is that time of the month again!

If you’re thinking about that annoying and irritating bloody visitor, then you’re right.
But if you’re thinking about that thing that only girl’s have then you’re wrong.

I think this only happens regularly to me.

I’m talking about my job.

Yes. Yes. Is the same old story whether I should resign and get a new job or get a new job and resign.
Whichever it is, it doesn’t matter. 

Because either one also gives me the chill just thinking about it.
Why change? Why stay?

Well, let’s look at it one by one.

Why change?
- No/little career advancement.
- No/little skills to be learned.
- Financially not “rewarding”.
- Very boring routine job.

Why stay?
- Super nice colleagues and culture.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Lenient in leave applications. 
- Casual dress code.

Ok. I think my brain is numbed because I can’t think of anything else. 
But basically the perks of working in my current company are very good. 
But if you think on a “realistic” manner, it doesn’t really sound very good. 
Is like things like this shouldn’t be considered in a job, but if you have it you are lucky.

But to me these perks are really important. 
They allow me to pursue something that is close to my heart while earning a living. 
I talked to my HOD the other day and she said if I do decide to go away for a month for mission, I do not have to quit but just let them know early and they will arrange. 
And she also mentions that if I decided to take night class, arrangement can be made as well. 

But then again, I do struggle once in a while like this because I don’t feel fulfilling while completing the tasks given to me. 
And there are times that I stare at my computer screen thinking what am I doing pouring my life away like this.

And one more very important fact to consider is this. 
Though I haven’t decides to stay or to leave, I started to look around for jobs. 
And guess what? 
I browse through the employment website and I can’t find something or anything (base on my degree and experience) that interest me. 

Nothing at all!

So how? Macam mana?

I give up lar!
Surrender to God! 
He knows the best! 

Feel like I’m very irresponsible? 
Well, to you maybe. 

But to me, I know He knows best! :]

No comments :

Post a Comment