Fourth

Sunday, January 25, 2015


Is been a while since I really sit down and write something from my heart. Trust me, I’ve tried to squeeze stuff out of my brain and I get nothing. I think I still have my holiday mood on. Many people told me that we always get things done after Chinese New Year, anytime between Christmas and Chinese New Year is consider holiday. So I guess is understandable that I’ve been not having the right mood lately?

Anyway, I decided to really write something. You know, just to get the engine started and I decided to do my day 4 post of my 12 days in Thailand. I know right, is been more than a month. Do I really still remember what happened? Especially in a daily basis! Oh well, thank God I write every day before I sleep (sometimes after I sleep) during that trip. So I can clearly remember the things that happened and how I felt that day. So day 4 story it is.

Day 4 was particularly disappointing. We went to Silom where we both agree upon before that trip. I decided to go to this place is because I heard someone praying for this place and I Google search it and it happen to be in Bangkok. This happen after we decided to go to Bangkok.

So we went and walked around that place. Since both of us were unfamiliar with that place, we just literally walked around. And after hours of walking around, we literally did nothing! NOTHING! We just walked around.


And that is when I doubted the whole purpose of going to Bangkok. We just walked around like zombie, observing our surrounding and also the people there. 

I really felt very discouraged. To summarize day 4 in one word will be DISCOURAGED!

But God is just way too amazing! When I’m still dwelling in my emo-ness, He sent me my big brother to encourage me! Kevin texted me and ask me how I was doing and to cut down the long story, he encourages me just enjoy and surrender to God. He asked me not to set my own purpose, hear God’s calling and don’t be stress. I was super touched! Touched to have this brother. Touched that God prompted him during prayer meeting to text me. Touched by God’s love. Thank you Abba!

And then day 4 ended up to be a day of encouragement. :]

No comments :

Post a Comment