SEVENTH

Friday, February 20, 2015

I just realised something, I’m half way through my 12 days in Bangkok posts.



Oh! Kevin texted me a few days ago and told me that he received my postcard from Bangkok.
Finally. After 3 months.

Day 7 is a very special day.

You’ll know why.



We went back to Platinum Mall and walked around the area.

If you think Platinum Mall is the only place to shop there then you are WRONG!

Cause there’s so many other shopping malls there that have cheaper stuff!


Like many other outlets you can find, we went into a shop that is full of t-shirts.

Oyan went crazy and chose a lot of different designs.


The owner speaks a little English so we had a chance to talk to her.
 
Apparently the mall is pretty unknown to outsiders so their sales are not very good.

By the time we went there is almost afternoon and we were her first business that day.

Pretty sad to hear that.


When Oyan was paying, I had this urge to pray for her.

But I didn’t cause I was super scared.

Then when we were leaving, I felt that it will be now or never.

So I asked Oyan if we should pray for her and we eventually went back and prayed for her.
 :]

Was super happy and glad that we did!

Though she was the only person we prayed for, but is better than nothing! Hoho!



No comments :

Post a Comment