[TSB: WEEKLY CHALLENGE] WEEK 1: 4:30 a.m.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016



For a week or two, I was obsessed with TedTalks.
One of the videos that I watched was this one.


To be honest, I find this video a bit boring.
But nonetheless, I was inspired to try waking up at 4:30 a.m.

And as what I've shared in my video, I really get a lot more things done and I can focus better.

Since I'm helping out my friend with her brand, planning can be useless sometimes.
The need to settle some issues can come in anytime which is pretty annoying for me especially when I'm focusing on my other projects.

So waking up damn early helped a lot cause no one will disturb me and I can have my much needed alone time! Yeah!

I actually like waking up so early.
On some days that I don't I get very irritated easily.

Cause this queen needs her alone time A LOT!
So yeah. I'm still doing it even though this challenge has ended.

And for my next challenge...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment