Unveil plan A

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Remember I talked about plan A in my previous post?

Yes! Is time for me to reveal what it is all about!

I’m going to BANGKOK!!!!
(not for shopping)

Few months ago, Oyan and I went to Bangkok to celebrate my birthday. 
After we came back from that short 4 days trip, she has the burden to go back to Thailand.
 I, on the other hand did not feel anything and I live my life as normal.

But, few weeks ago, I started to have burden for Bangkok as well. 
I didn’t plan to tell anyone including Oyan but during one of our conversation discussing whether she should go for SOT, I told her about it and she told me she had the burden ever since we came back.

We were both pretty excited and decided to go ahead with that plan.

As crazy as I am, I wanted to go for a month. 
Quit my job, rent a room there and just be in Bangkok and see how God will move. 
But Oyan was pretty reserved about it and she only wanted to go for a week. 
I was pretty disappointed that time, and I thought, there’s goes my plan to quit my job and fly to Bangkok.

So I started the whole drama of looking for job while still keeping the plan of resigning in early October.
I was totally off focus! 
I'm suppose to focus on making Bangkok trip work (because that is what I felt in my heart) but instead I focused on finding a new job.

As mention, that didn’t work out as well. 
I got rejected and I became depressed about it. 
But God with His own amazing way help me to refocus through the words of Kevin Khoo and now the plan is ON!

We’ve already set the date and will be booking our accommodation and flight soon!

I’ve already informed my mother, Shirley and also colleagues.
All of them gave me a nod to go ahead with this plan!
I’m so excited!!!!!!!

If you ask me what I will do there, honestly, I don’t really know. 
Then why am I still going? Because I felt God place this burden for me to go and so I go. 
What if nothing happens? Well, I can only answer you when nothing really happens. 
But honestly, it doesn’t really matter. 
I’m doing this for God, not for the things I can see.

And most importantly, I don’t want to not go and question what might happen if I went 10 years from now. 

So go I will. XD

Even my neighbor at work can tell that I'm very excited about this!
And by sharing this plan of mine to the people around me, I'm also sharing God to them!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I'M VERY EXCITED!

No comments :

Post a Comment