A bad hair dream

Saturday, September 21, 2013

You know you are too obsess about something when you started to dream about it.
 
I've been thinking about cutting my hair short for so long, I think I become a little bit obsess about it.
I had this dream, NO! I think the more appropriate word is "nightmare".

I had this nightmare where I came to my limit and could not take it anymore. At that moment, I decided to cut my hair by MYSELF!

And man, I'm not good in styling my hair in reality or in dream. Because the outcome of my "brave" move was disaster! My hair (in my dream nightmare) became like this!

No fridge in front

weird shape at the back


I tell you (and I'm not lying) when I woke up from that dream nightmare, the first thing I do is touch my hair to make sure is still there and long. ><

What a nightmare!

But I really can't wait to get my hair cut! Maybe next month! hehe

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment