Your wings around me

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Your hands around me.
The Naked, Imperfect me.

I have this image in mind when I was worshiping God in church and I decided to draw it out.

I never knew I love drawing this much. 

I mean, yes, when I was younger I do draw, but I don't recall people praising me or anything. I just remember my dad once said my drawing was childish. Haha!

Yes, I don't really draw perfect drawings. But I just love to draw and sketch what is in my mind.

There's this saying that a picture speaks a thousand words. Maybe that's the reason I love drawing so much.

I can never describe in words how safe I feel in the presence of God. 
So I draw.

I don't think my drawings are perfect. But perfection is overrated. Don't you think ?

If I keep only do something because I can do it perfectly, then I will never ever dare to step out and try new things.

Fear of comments and criticism has stopped me from many things.
I'm learning to face it and not let it stop me!

I don't think fear can be totally eliminated from life, but I think we should just learn to live with it.

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment