Is fun to shop without spending a penny

Monday, October 28, 2013


So I was sitting in-front of my computer thinking what to write today. Outwardly I looked like an idiot trying to sweep all the hair of mine off the table. *My super duper fine hair blend in well with my chestnut color table, which irritates me a lot sometimes because I don't see it but I feel it.* But my mind is wondering what to share in this small little blog of mine.

I try to recall what had I done today. So I woke up, went to work, had lunch, continue working, took a break in between to rest my heavy eyes, and when the clock hits 5, my heart rejoiced and I started packing my stuff and call it a day.

I paused for a moment, and then it hit me, is like school day all over again. Not the fun and you-can skip-class type of University school days. *Yes mom, I skipped a few classes. Maybe not a few. But you will never know!!! Cause I don't remember also. Hahahaha*

But is those primary and secondary kind of school days. You go to school, drag yourself through the classes while you wait for recess, and after recess, you drag yourself until the bell rings to indicate the official fun time has just started. Just like going to work, wait for lunch, after lunch work again and then wait until 5.

And as a student you can choose what extra-curriculum activities you want to join. Tennis, ping pong, basketball and all sorts! Just like working adult can join the drinking kaki, shopping kaki, movie kaki or I-choose-to-be-alone-and-don't-need-kaki.

As for me, I stay at home after work. If I do go for shopping, it feels like the days where me and my family go to this stationary shop which were like heaven to me. *Ironically, I'm still obsess in buying stationary*. And if I go for a movie, it also feels like the days where my whole family watched TV show together in the living room. And if I go Cell Group, it feels like having yamcha session with my friends. Or if I go bible study, it feels like going for a tuition class, just that the subject is no longer chemistry or history but GOD-story. LOL

Looking back, the only thing change is the people around me. The routine is still pretty same. But I guess is a goof kind of routine. At least I still have time to do things that I enjoy doing, e.g reading, blogging and drawing. And I'm thankful for it.

Oh! And October is coming to an end. I've started working in this company for 3 months already. And I never once look for another job! Yeah to me! Unlike the previous jobs, the first week I'm there I already feel like leaving! ><


Church had a Halloween party last Sunday. I didn't go for 2 reason. No cash and no energy! LOL. I've been in church for the whole day, if I still go to the Halloween party, I'll look like a zombie without having to put any effort in it.

Anyhoo! Oyan went and she wanted to go as this


So she turned to her most talented friend for help! ME!! Hahahahahahaha!
OK. I admit! I volunteered myself to do her makeup because is just so fun to draw on other people's face! LOL and here's my masterpiece!


Nice nice nice?!!! I'm super proud of it ok!!!! Hahaha

Anyone need makeup artist for their Halloween party?
Please leave a comment below with your e-mail address and I will contact you shortly!

XOXO

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment