My hair still smells nice

Saturday, October 26, 2013


So I've been procrastinating the whole day and FINALLY I'm in-front of my laptop to write this post.
 I rather not say why I've waited till now, somethings are best kept as secrets.

ANYHOO!
I went to my usual check-up last Thursday, and man! It was a GREAT day! 

My doctor is a very friendly guy, sometimes we just talk about random stuff. 
And the conversation below happened last Thursday.

Doctor: So, why the name Constance? You gave it yourself?
Me: Nope.
Doctor: Your parents gave you the name?
Me: Nope.
Doctor: Your friends?
Me: Nope.
Doctor: Then?
Me: GOD!
Doctor: AWESOME!

I like my name "Constance" very much! Although I'm still very shy to introduce myself with this name, but I really LOVE it because of the meaning behind it!

I can never give myself a more awesome name than this! And most of the time when I introduce myself with this name, people will be like shocked and say is a very special name (in a good way), and it really is!


You see! my name is CHRIST centered! The cross is in the middle! LOL

Thank you Abba!

Hehehehe! Ok ok. I digress. 

After meeting doctor, I walked towards the lift while reading the paper that doctor gave me to read. And behold! Standing there was a little boy only 1 year plus with his nanny beside him.

He wore a yellow t-shirt and a dark color pants. His t-shirt have some stains on it, I guess is his saliva and probably some mucus since his eyes were red. *Just like mine when I used to cry like ALL THE TIME when I was younger.*

He walked towards me and he reached out his hand to grab my paper which is obviously too high for him. So I squatted down and looked him in the eyes, showed him my palm and said "high 5!" in a ridiculously high-but-children-friendly tone. *somehow children respond to this rather than a hello~  I wonder why~ *

He looked at me and gave me a soft little high 5, and his face seems more relaxed compared to a second before. Then I repeated the same once again, and this time his high 5 was more firm.  And he was smiling, so were me.

He came closer to me, and stood right in-front of my chest. I felt like he wanted me to hug him. But before I could even react, he pushed away my left hand holding that few pieces of paper.

I was shocked, and it got me thinking. Why is he so resistant towards paper? 

Maybe, just maybe... when he go towards his dad or mom, they choose those stake of paper work over him. 
*if is true, is just so sad... so so sad...*

I stayed with him and I talked to his nanny for a while before the lift came and I got to say goodbye to that little kid. He looked at me, eyes to eyes and the lift door closed before he could react to my good-bye wave. 

I wonder if I will be seeing him again next Thursday.

I better prepare some candy and cookies just in-case! ^^

Oh! One last thing! Remember the books which I customized the front cover?
My mom was kind enough to order 10 of them! 
Thanks Mom! 

I'm officially "Open for business!"

Anymore orders?

Love,
Constance 

No comments :

Post a Comment