It feels like FRIDAY

Thursday, October 31, 2013


Happy Halloween everyone!
*Although I don't really know what so happy about Halloween because most of the time people dress up to scare people. Scaring does not equal to happy. NO NO!*

Anyway this is the look I have for this special day

Yeap! I FINALLY CHOP MY HAIR!!!!!
Hehehehehe

I'm really proud of myself!
*No I didn't cut my own hair*

I'm proud because I cut it before telling anyone!
Hahahaha!

Last few months I've been rambling about cutting my hair to almost EVERYONE!
Look at this!
 *what was I thinking when I # "tomboy"?! I think many people have this thinking that short hair is tomboy. Oh please~ is just FASHION! LOL*

And now for the real thing I did not tell anyone!!!
*super proud*

Ok. I lied, I did talk to my hairstylist yesterday, just in-case she change her work place.

But still, I feel like I'm a silent killer! hahaha

The lesser I talk about something (which I joke a lot previously) the more likely I'm planning to do it secretly and drop a big bomb!

Ah~ My head feels lighter and the weather feels cooler~
XDXD

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment