her name is PEGGY CHANG

Wednesday, December 25, 2013


I've been blogging on and off for a few years already. If I'm not mistaken, I blogged using Friendster back in the days of 2005 or 2006. I don't really remember the exact date la!
But ever since then, my life have been tangled with blogging.
Reading other's and writing mine.

But this year, something special happened.

I became a stalker!

Over the years of reading blogs I've never been this obsessed with a particular blog.
Not that I'm proud of it, but because of her I became a stalker.
I've read most of her blog posts.
I even found her old blog and read through it. 
*I wanted to say I read ALL but I think I accidentally missed a few here and there.*
I really appreciate and LOVE that little space where she opens up her life to readers like me.
I'm so obsessed that I miss reading her post every now and then.
I will reread her old posts and when I discover something new about her, I get very excited!
*teehee*

What so special about her you asked?

She inspires me.

She might have a few bumps here and there but she never gives up.
She's brave to take on any chances and just do what she want and most importantly she's not afraid to be herself.

And now that she have a cafe in Singapore, I've been dying to go there and visit it myself!
*Oh~ Will May come faster?*

All I want to say is this, she inspires me to take risks and be transparent.
Is normal to have fear in life, but you got to take a leap of faith and try.
And is also normal that other people want to have a say in your life, but the decision is yours.
Because the life you live is yours.

Oh~ I just love how she lives her life being her.
*hehehehehehe*

Tell you a secret, she's one of the reason I cut my hair short again.
She looks great in short hair! So do I! *Shameless*
Having short hair really doesn't make me less of a woman, I am still a girl you know.

But being as famous as she is, she have a few nasty comments.
I can never understand why other judge based on what bloggers write.
What she blogged is just part of her life, not all of it. 
How can they think they know the bloggers well enough (to judge) just merely from reading their blogs?
I really don't understand.

Anyway, I just wanted to dedicate this post to her for no other reason than how much I love reading her blog and how much she has inspired me.

Thank you!

Love, 
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment