The Best of 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013


Something we must do every end of the year is to give thanks to God for what had happened this year.

And I, like every other person in this planet earth decided to list down  TOP 10 most wonderful events that God decided to make it happen this year.

So let us count it down from number 10! *Obviously*

#10 The Love for Drawing
I never ever thought I will love drawing this much. From drawing things that took place today to random shapes and lines, drawings just makes me calm in some weird way and I love it!


#9 The New Found love with my Uke
I haven't "officially" announced it in my blog yet, but I got my Uke a few months back and it had been a charm to me. I love the feeling of sing praise and worship songs to God while playing my Uke. It brings the whole worship experience to another level. And I always have this joy in my heart after playing with it.

#8 The ever encouraging Dr Mike
I've been having back problem for years. And earlier this year, I went and did a small operation because the pain was killing. (read it here) But the operation was a temporarily solution and I was still depending on some other things like back joy to support my back. But now, with my chiropractor, my back is getting better already and I even got to run a marathon this year (read it here) and I wore high heels with no problem at all! And my doctor say I'm 70% recovered! Pretty exciting!

#7 Exemption for PLKN
To just mention it right here will be very unfair, because the process of getting the exemption is really a miracle to me. It shows me how good God is and I just can comprehend His wisdom and plans with my own human mind. But yes, I got the exemption for PLKN and I can never thank God enough.Not because of the exemption, but because of His glory that is revealed to me.

#6 The bonding with CG members
I really love my CG members so so much! Especially a girl name Pearl. LOL. Her testimonies are always super encouraging and challenging as well. I'm pretty excited to see what God had installed for her in the years ahead.

Sometimes I can be pretty introvert and moody, but they never failed to cheer me up! They are really bunch of crazy people who are also crazy for God! Love them much!

#5 The nannies
Who knows helping out at Chinese Church Camp as nannies can meet a bunch of girls that bond so well. I never really had close girl-friends before but I thank God I've meet them.


# 4 The best friend
This one needs no explanation.

Look forward to our adventures ahead of us!

#3 The leader
2013 had been a bumpy ride for me. But I thank God for Shirley for always being there for me and not giving up on me. I won't lie but I struggle to be accountable to her sometimes, but I glad I force myself to cause to have her as a spiritual covering is really a blessing.

#2 The family
No matter what happens I know they got my back. 
And I love them for that.

#1 The All Mighty Creator and Savior and Ever Loving Abba Father
Without His grace to keep me in His grace I would have wonder off to some sort of darkness that the enemy wish me to be. God never fails.He really never. 

He have all these well planned out before I was even born, to bring me back to Him and live under His blessings.

I love God so so much!

And I'm believing a greater year ahead of me, seeing His plans unfold for my life!

-End-

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment