Welcome

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


Before everyone held their champagne cup high and keep their eyes staring at the clock.
Before the clock hits 12:00am with the unusual cheer for something so routine to it.
I just want to take a minute to write down my feelings

2013 had been an unusual great year for me
Not that everything was smooth, instead the road was pretty bumpy to begin with
But time flies in 2013 like it never did before
The tears, the smile, the anger, the pain
All just went off like it never happened before
but yet they never fail to leave a mark in my heart

I can still recall what had happened at this particular moment in 2012
In fact my 2012 has been playing like a movie inside my mind for the past month
I remembered how I plan for something to happen today
yet I end up in a totally different place today

I've taken a few turns this year
Turns that was not planned, turns that I didn't expect
But I'm glad that I wasn't alone in all of those moments
Because all I have to do is to turn around and there He will be

2014 will be a great year.

Not because there's some sort of magic that makes new years special
No.
The sun will still rise the same
The ants will still hunt for food
and I, well... will still be me.

Remember?
Only human count the years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
There's nothing really special about it if you really think about it.

But a new year means I have lost another year.
And time is limited for a reason.

And if I want change,
I need to change.

So it doesn't really matter if there's a count down or not.
If I've decided to change, a brand new adventure is waiting for me.

So count down to the last second of 2013

and invite a new YOU for a greater YEAR!

Happy New Year my dear readers!

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment