Sooooooo short!!!!!

Monday, January 27, 2014


I've been receiving a lot of this look this few days.
Some of them were shocked and speechless.
Some of them just came and touch it. (Which is very sweet and shocking at the same time) LOL.

All thanks to my new hair style!
Weee~~~

I had my hair cut by Victor at Toni & Guys @ Mont Kiara.
A little shout out to Oyan cause she generously sponsor me.

Victor asked me what I want, and if there's any reference I can give him.
And I told him Emma Watson.

He was pretty shock at first, and to confirm if we were on the same page, he google-d the image below and showed it to me.

And I said YES!:P
I want it short, easy to maintain and most importantly NICE!

And he did a GREAT job!

Loving my hair sooo much

I didn't realize I look so much like my brother until now. Hehe

The funny thing is this, I keep forgetting I cut my hair.
When my friends give me the "shocked" look I have to think about for a while only to realize that they were looking at my hair. LOL.
So blur!

I really love my short hair! Is so easy to maintain!
And now that my face can be seen, my nose looks smaller! *hypothesizing myself*

And there's so many ways for me to style it!
*happy*

I'm digging this look!

Oyan suggested me to do some bookmarks too and she gave me some cards for it.
But I was too preoccupied by so many things that I forgotten about them.

But a few days ago I had some time and I started drawing.

Check them out!!

Inspired by Peggy's post.

Inspired by Peggy's tattoo.

And the rest of it is inspired by the HIPSTER trend in my church.  



Gave 4 to Oyan and she started showing off to her friends already!
Thanks to her, I got my first order for bookmark. Literally a bookmark. LOL
*Just remembered that she haven't pass me the money! XD*

* Can't stop touching my hair!*

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment