Huat a! Huat a! Huat a!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

What happened just now is too funny!!!

Setting: an aunty house. She invited us and a bunch of friends of her to have dinner. Buffet style.

People involve: my brother, sister, a 7 years old, 6 years old and me.

Scenario 1
We were all playing 仙女棒 and the fire is going off soon.
7 years old: Huat a!! Huat a!!! Huat a!!! (Means prosperity)
6 years old: 傻的啊你?(are you crazy?)

Scenario 2
The 6 years old was a bit afraid and so my sister ask him to wait for me to light the 仙女棒 for him
Sis: you wait for jie jie (big sister, aka me) to light for you.
6 years old: har?! U are jie jie? I thought u are Gor Gor (big brother)

Scenario 3
The 7 years old is distributing the 仙女棒.
6 years old: I want 4!
7 years old: You have 2 already.
6 years old: but I'm older than u!
Me: you are 6 years old, he is 7.
6 years old: My brother is older than you!

Scenario 4
After a while of warming up~ the 6 years old gone crazy!
6 years old: a Huat 白咖啡~ Huat a Huat a Huat a!!!!

LOL! We grown up just can't stop laughing!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment