My great dad!

Monday, July 7, 2014


Few weeks ago I attended my dad's retirement ceremony.
Before this, I only attended 2 retirement ceremonies.
But I've never seen anything such as this.


As my dad's children, we got the privilege to walk down the red carpet behind with him.
This might be the only time I'll walk down the "aisle". XD


These are the cute little girls that shower us with paper. 


Honestly speaking, I don't really know much about my dad's job.
I kinna regret about it.

All I knew was sometimes he will give some kid a small gift and they will be very happy.
You wouldn't believe how many gifts my dad prepared for them.
Trust me! Because our house is full of gifts.

His retirement ceremony consists of speeches from different people, performance from students, gifts giving session and a choir performance from the teachers!

When I saw so many of his teacher were crying on stage, I realized my dad wasn't just a boss to them, but he had done something more. He impacted lives.


He really care about the school, the teachers and the students.

I was so touched when I read one of the letter his student wrote to him.
Two of his student even came to him for autographs. ><
I don't remember doing that when my head master retire.

My dad must have been a super duper great headmaster to all of them!

One of his teacher say this to us "you must be very proud that you have such a great father."

Yes. Yes I am. 
And though my father is very strict towards us, but there is no doubt in my heart that I'm his favorite! XD

I mean, look at the silly things I do

\

And he still loves me. :]

A lot of them say I look like my dad.
Well, one thing for sure, I inherited his BIG nose! 
I'm pretty certain that my parents didn't found me from the garbage dump.


No comments :

Post a Comment