Le photos of Bangkok'14

Sunday, August 31, 2014


At first I thought of writing a decent travelling post like those others travel bloggers.
But I figured why waste the time and energy to do that since there are thousands of similar posts out there?

So I decided to save the trouble and just post photos.
I admit I'm just lazy! XD

Terminal 21 is within walking distance from our hotel so we went there twice.







The first time we went, our purpose was to visit ALL the toilets.
If you haven't been to Terminal 21 before, you should go!
Every floor have their own country theme like Japan, London and etc.
So their toilet is decorated accordingly.




We went to this cafe which we saw from a blog.
Had dinner at the night market before we went to the cafe.







Had the famous coconut ice-cream at Chatuchak!
Love the fact that they gave us free coconut water while we wait for our turn.

Train is the main transportation that we took!
So must take picture! LOL




We act like a super wulu tourist. Boat ride also must take picha.


China town before the sky went dark.


I really love Bangkok a lot. There's something about this city that captivate my heart to go visit again!

Soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment