Catwoman

Wednesday, November 5, 2014


The other day when my colleague fetched my home, she said that I’m a cat person.

I look at her in doubt and she say my personality is more like a cat than a dog.


I don’t really know how cats carry themselves, but my colleague said the below characteristic of mine are very “cat”. 

I like to be alone.
I don’t like to be touched by others and will over react when it happens.
I love freedom.
I don’t mingle around.
I can be very merciless (or task oriented, don’t tell me about your feelings when it comes to business!)
I’m a bit mysterious. (I don’t tell them much about myself; I don’t even add them on facebook!)

Do cats act this way?

Anyway, I googled and one of the article says that cats are extremely smart and would get straight A’s.

Oh! That’s me!

I sleep in my class ALL THE TIME and I still graduated with First Class Honor! 
*sombong!*

It also says that cats groom themselves very well.
Aiks! I think I need to improve on that!

No comments :

Post a Comment