First

Monday, December 29, 2014


I admit that after the trip to Bangkok recently, I was too busy until I had no mood to pen down my thoughts.

But after concluding 2014 in my previous post, a small fire is ignited.

Brought Chrome Heart: Origins to Bangkok!


We stayed at another hotel this time.
As we are going to be here for 12 days, Oyan wanted a place which is more spacious and she found this place which was awesome for us!

They gave us 2 single beds! Yeah!


This TV can roll to the other side!

The other side.
*That's Oyan looking through the kitchen.*

The Kitchen! Small but have all that we need!


The toilet is a bit small though.
No bathtub. :(

This is outside the toilet.

Where I spend most of my time watching drama.

We stayed at Citadines Sukhumvit 23 which is located near Asok BTS. 
OK.  Is not that near, but it doesn’t feel far because there’s a lot to see along the way.
*We took a taxi from the airport and it only costed us 370 Bath including toll.*

And because the place is surrounded by office towers, we experienced a glimpse of a “normal” Bangkok life instead of just normal tourist experience.
And the most important thing is there’s A LOT of street food nearby! *yums*.

Our first night, we met 2 lovely aunties from Taiwan when we haunted for food.
The 2 aunties were super friendly and lovely!
One of them is 60++ years old!!!!
She was sooo friendly that she kept holding my hand. ><
I felt super uncomfortable.
But then… err… I still let her…

They asked us to join them to go to a night market. 
But both of us were not as semangat as them! *shame on us!*

We just walked around the area and went back to our temporary home. XD

No comments :

Post a Comment