Is 2015

Friday, January 9, 2015




My 2014 ended with the companion of 5 familiar faces and the cheer of millions strangers.

It was freezing cold in Tainan, Taiwan and after hours of standing and walking, I almost can’t feel my leg anymore. We stood there for one last song from the famous (judging from the scream of the girl behind me) yet unfamiliar boy band.

Is 2015.

I think being slow in realizing things have changed is one of my trait mark. Because the reality of 2015 only sink in 2 days ago when I was on my flight back from Taiwan. The first 6 days spent in Taiwan caused me to be ignorant of the changes that have taken place silently.




















































The rock finally hit the bottom of my heart.

Is 2015.

As I still habitually type 2014 at work instead of 2015, a small whisper will remind me that a year had past quicker than I’ve realized. I guess when things are good, time passes quicker than it feels. And if this is real, then I hope 2016 will come even faster.

Is 2015.

There’s a lot on my plate now, scattered all over. I’m not comfortable looking at them scattered around, but I’m glad that they are there. I wonder what masterpiece will come out from all these. I can’t wait.

God, is 2015.
Let’s have FUN!

No comments :

Post a Comment