Second

Friday, January 2, 2015


I think out of all the days in Bangkok day 2 is one of my favorite.
Though I was tired at the end of the day, but I enjoyed walking around the city of Bangkok freely.

We started of the day by going to church.
We went to the same church we went earlier in July.
We manage to talk to the pastor after the service and he prayed for us.
Oyan was a happy girl. She really really likes that pastor.

But her excitement didn’t last long because I wanted to walk around and it was a very very long journey. XD


I think God rewards wonderers that wonder with Him.
Because we ended up at this small little railway and I had fun there!
I always wanted to take picha along railway and my dream came true!



Yup! I did play my ukulele while walking around.
But it didn’t last long and I didn’t sing very loud lar~ 
*shy*

Unknowingly, we walked pass 2 BTS station and decided to take the train to Siam instead of walk there.
I told Oyan that if is only a station away, we shall walk. 
She was relieved when she found out that is 2 stations away! LOL

We spent the day at Siam and acted like a tourist by having tourist food. 


And take tourist picha.

Also found a lovely place that sells a lot of stationeries!
*heaven on earth*

We also went to SomTam 5 that is recommended by KampungBoyCityGirl.


Love their friend chicken!! *yums*

One thing about Bangkok is that there’s a market everywhere you go.
So we just shopped around for awhile before we head back to Asoke and ended our day with this at Terminal 21’s food court.

At the end of the day, Oyan was tired and she got a headache.
I think is from all the walking around. 
Oopps… My bad!

No comments :

Post a Comment