Eighth

Monday, March 16, 2015


The dilemma of this long trip was I felt very excited and thought that I had all the time I need to enjoy. 
Then as time passed by and I started to struggle, I wanted the trip to end.
But when it’s going to end, I didn’t want it to end. 

Day 8 was a day of encounter.

Because God spoke to me through a movie. 
God speaks to me through a lot of different ways such as books, movies, drama and musics. 
Sometimes something random that I just saw and God will pop in some revelation to me and hit me at the heart. :)
He always does that. 
I love it.

Anyway, the movie channel of the hotel kept repeating the same movie over and over again but I didn't had the time to watch it because it always clashed with our schedule.

I forgotten what happened that day, but we were in the hotel room and I think Oyan is sleeping or something else and I just watch movie like I always does.

And the movie I watched is none other than “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty”.

I always thought this movie is a story about someone very successful and how he became successful. 
Totally not my cup of tea but I watched it anyway. And to me, it was filled with wisdom.

I normally don’t do this, but I wrote down the 2 lines that impacted me the most.

“The beauty does not call for attention.”

“The reason I’m day dreaming so much is because I’m not living the life I want and ought to live.”

The last time I checked, I day dream lesser.
Is a good sign right?

No comments :

Post a Comment