My beautiful legs

Monday, March 30, 2015

I’ve never given much thoughts about this until it happen to me.

Is bad for 2 bitter person to “just catch up”.

Is really bad.

I’ve been through some emotion roller coaster lately and it wasn’t getting better. 
I wasn't in the mood to meet anybody but staying home all the time wasn't helping at all.

So when one of my friend called up to catch up, I reluctantly agreed to it and that was a big mistake!

We sort of update each other what we’ve been up to and how we’re feeling.
No doubt is good to finally pour out my anger, bitterness and also frustration.
But, instead of empty it all out, when she can relate to how I feel, she pour in even more anger, bitterness and frustration.

It was bad.

I spent the next few days drown in emo-ness, lost and LOST.
My hormone added on to the trouble because my period was near.

It was hard for me to climb out from it.
But thank God, He is patient with me even though I was impatient with Him.
He reassured me again and again and He reminded me again and again.

My latest “thing” is to look at my legs and be reminded of how God had miraculously head my long short leg few years back.

No doubt, He is good.
No doubt, He is real.

And He who start a good work in me will finish it.

I’ll trust in Him.

No comments :

Post a Comment