I NEED A NEW LAPTOP!

Saturday, November 16, 2013


Ello to any remaining human beings.
I know I know, is been a while since I last blogged. I think a week ago?

A lot had happened within this week. 
Some good some bad. Will definitely update my thoughts here.
If not where will I search for my memory when I get OLD?
hahahahahaha.

Anyway, one of the reason that contributing to me not blogging is the new evil product of social media! LOL! If you think having FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM (and maybe twitter) is IN enough then my dear, you would be so wrong!!!!! Because a new baby had came to the word of social media and is none other than DAYRE!!

Dayre is basically an app where you can post your verbal vomits. 
You can even post it as QUOTE!

You can post pictures

Video

Stickers to describe your feeling

And also share your location! (which I don't do, just for your information)

So do follow me on dayre.me/constance
YES! I secure the name Constance! Super touched you know! LOL


So Dayre is something like Instagram but MORE! you get the preview of the feeds of those you are following
And if you like it, you can just click in and read!

Can now say goodbye to those who keep posting food photos when I'm hungry! Just not click into it and I'm safe from the trouble! LOL.

I normally do my verbal vomit there.

Although I do it here sometimes too. But with Dayre is more "at the moment" and more of patty stuff.

But I will still blog (if you are wondering). Nothing can compare to blogging.

I'll try my best to update ASAP. But it depends on my laptop because this lappy of mine keep shutting himself off without any reason. *sad*. Is a miracle to me when I can turn it on! (Just today, I need to press the on button 4 times before it finally decide not to shut himself off.)

I have no idea why but I think is time for me to upgrade. Thinking of an Macbook Air, not because I want expensive stuff, is just that it have a lot of software that I'm fancy of. *teehee*

Santa, I've been a good girl.
Can I have a Macbook Air please~~~~

Love,
Constance

No comments :

Post a Comment