See you when I come back!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Just a quick update before I fly off to the land of paragons/gold. I written a long long post just now but due to my stupidity I didn't save it and there goes my post. So let me try to recall what I've written... ... ...

Oh! Ya! I wrote about our mission trip. Last year we have a bigger team because we have medical team too~ but this year is more on sharing the Word and also to empower the younger generation there. So only 14 of us this time~ and we are going with MAS this time! And we have a lot of luggage weight! So we are bringing lots of cloths for the people there!!!!

We got all those clothes from church members~ We spent hours sorting out the stuff~ the respond is really overwhelming! But some of the clothes really make me shake my head. Cause some of it are really too old and dirty! I think the needy have better shirts lo~ Next time if you get to donate shirts, sort it out first ya! Don't just anyhow give~ when we give we should give those that are in good conditions too! On the bright side, some of the clothes are in very good condition, some of it are even branded! Thank you all of you generous people!!!!

Can't wait to give them all out~ I try to take some picha and share it here later~

Although this is my second trip there, but I'm very nervous and unsettle this time. I have no idea why I feel this way~ so please pray for me!!! Pray for me and pray for me!!!! Really need God!!! ><

I forget to post before I fly and now I reach myanmar ad!!!! 

And stayed one night d cause no internet connection~ ><


No comments :

Post a Comment