#4 Favorite Place

Thursday, February 27, 2014

 
I've completed the drawing below but I digressed by continue drawing the flier for my friend and I totally forget to update my blog yesterday!
 
Well done! Constance~ Well done!
THIS is what a blogger do! Forgetting to BLOG. ><
 
Anyway, I gave in some thoughts before drawing this.
 
My favourite place... where is that!
 
Europe?
I never been there before.
 
Japan?
I like that place, but I don't think is my favourite.
 
Singapore?
I want to go there badly, not because it is my favourite place, but because my favourite person is there.
 
Church?
I think is the people that matters, not the actual building.
 
Hometown?
Nope. It changed too much already.
 
My room?
COME ON! I can do better than my room!
 
It really took me a while before I finally realized that my favourite place is not a country or a building.
 
But.... THE BEACH!!!
 

 
Beach always have this calm effect on me.
 
The sound of the waves.
The sand under my feet.
The seashells along the beach.
And the view of the unending sea.
 
I always smile when I see sea and/or beach.
I even want my ashes to be thrown into the sea if is not illegal. LOL
 
Can someone bring me to the beach? Please??
 
Love,
Constance
 

No comments :

Post a Comment