#5 The Best Friend

Sunday, March 2, 2014


 I think this shouldn't be a surprise.

The best friend is of course none other than Oyan Lok.


I remember when I first met her, she don't even choi me. ><
She was busy acting cool! LOL

We only became friends 4 years later.

And there's a lot of ups and downs since.
But the friendship is still hanging there!

Thank you Oyan Lok!

For going to events with me.

For always encouraging me to step out of my comfort zone.

And for all those memories


We gonna be best friends forever~best friend forever~ wahahahaha~

So there you go! A drawing of my best friend.
She was wearing a head thingy 

And a drawing of us!


LOK HOR YAN! 
Let's do more stupid things together!

By the way, do we really look alike?

Just the other day, one of our church member thought I was her. 
He was like "Aren't you Lok Hor Yan?"

><
Please. I look much more prettier. XD

No comments :

Post a Comment