#OOTW for April'14

Monday, April 28, 2014

 
Normal people have outfit of the day.
 
But since I look sloppy for work and only "dress-up" a bit for church during the weekend, I shall call it outfit of the week!XD
 
Photo shoot look
Top:: Kitschen
Pants:: Oyan's pre-loved
Shoes:: PUMA
 
The start of a transformation!


Top:: Korea
Pants:: Kitschen
Boots: From a random shop in Summit
 
You'll be surprised what can be found in Summit, USJ!
At a very fair price too!
 
 
The return of a Zebra/Pig.

Top:: Bugis, SG
Pants:: Kitschen
Boots:: Summit
Hand Accessories:: Vietnam
 
I know most people go to Thailand for affordable fashion pieces. But I think Vietnam have the same to offer as well!
 
"Now we know" look.
Whole Set: CHC KL
 
Do not come near me look.
Top:: Forget liao.
Pants:: PDI
Boots:: Summit
 
Really love this boots that I've got from Summit.
I went there and saw it but wasn't sure if I should get it.
So I brought Oyan along and she have no doubts that I need to get it!
 
Oh! And it goes well with shorts too!!!
Love it so much!
 
It gives any t-shirt + pants an edgy feel!!!
 
Best buy EVER!!!
Oh! and is COMFY too!!!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment