A dream come true

Sunday, May 25, 2014


I think if I procrastinate any longer, Oyan Lok will kill me.
So here it is! The final post about our Singapore get away trip!
:]

We wanted our day 2 kat Singapore chill and relax.
So we didn't plan anything and just met up with a few friends of mine.

One of them is my SOT team mate, Alice and the other is current SOT student, Yuan.

Alice was kind enough to accompany us to Bugis.
But we didn't get anything there cause in our minds we are like "going to BKK soon! Anything that I need I can get it there with a cheaper price!"
So we pretty much just walked around, hang around and talked!
Is so good to finally meet up with her!


As for Yuan, she came over to our hostel and chit chat.
But that Oyan was so tired she just laid on the bed with her eyes close listening to our conversation.
(And interrupt when necessary.*ahem*)

Then we head over to The Tiramisu Hero for dinner.



 

I've wanted to visit The Tiramisu Hero since their opening.
I’ve planned it since December last year (or earlier than that).

This cafe is the purpose and highlight of the trip. :]



Super in love with their interior.






Finally tried their Aglio Olio!

At first bite it was a bit tasteless. But when I ate the spaghetti together with the bacon, it tasted wonderful!

Oyan ordered ChefChef Curry Baked Rice..


The aroma of the curry is very tempting. But it was a bit 膩 and she couldn't finish it, so I stepped into the rescue! XD

We had the chicken wings as well!

Very delicious indeed! Oyan say don't have the smelly chicken taste.

*Disclaimer: Please forgive the lack of QC for the photos. 本小姐 was too hungry. Simply snap 就 makan d. That's why I say. I cannot be food blogger.*

I tried Apple Cider too!
I took a few sip and things got ugly (and loud).

yeah! Got my Apple Cider!

Should I have it with this chicken wing?

I think is ok, I shall just drink it without the wings!

What?! Mama is reading this?

 Mummy! I'm just having Mocha!

WHAT! Is too late?! She saw?! I'm dead!

But once a blue moon is ok right? 

*Disclaimer: the words in italic are just fun captions! My mom is not that ganas. XD*

Oyan took videos of me attempting a magic trick (several times), explaining the word "tiramisu", telling Yuan about my Vietnam trip and a video of me watching the video of me telling Yuan the story. ><

Wanted to post it up here, but there's just too many obstacles.
At first, I can't import the video into the editing software.
When that was solved, I cannot rotate the video.
After finding out how and did it, the video just went black.
I gave up.
Maybe will post it up when I got my hands on my new Mac book Air!
*Proclaiming it by faith! Amen!*

Can't end the day without a Hero.

We had Oreo flavor because original sold out.
We love it so much we went to get it again the next day before our flight but it was sold out! :[
So we got 2 other flavor, Milo and Lemon.

They were yummy too


And one must take this picture when you're there.

Have a big nose too!

Must keep nostril clean!! 

I don't want to leave you too!

Oyan dropped a comment and told Peggy we will be visiting the cafe, but something came up and she have to leave before we were there.
*Peggy dropped us a comment to inform us. So nice of her! :]*

We did catch a glimpse of her when we came back from Bugis earlier.
But we were so tired that we decided to head back to the hostel and rest first.

A lot of people thought I my main purpose was to meet Peggy in person.
It wasn't. My main purpose was to visit the cafe.

I don't know how to express this, but when I stepped into The Tiramisu Cafe, it felt like a dream come true.

Finally, I'm here.

Though it is pretty much none of my business, but the birth of this cafe really encourages me.
Who would ever imagine that a simple kind gesture of making Tiramisu for a house warming party can transform into a successful and unique brand of tiramisu?
They even have franchise in Japan! How can I not be impressed?!!

Every great thing has small beginnings!
:]

And I miss their Tiramisu already. TT

Shall end this post with a photo of my partner in crime!


Thanks mate!
For the trip, for the fun and for all the photographs.
XD

No comments :

Post a Comment