Hi July!

Thursday, July 3, 2014


July

Finally!!! July is here for me! I felt like it was yesterday when I said I wish July can come faster. In a blink of an eye, July is here.

Though I'm very excited about July with all my overseas trip, but July started with a bump. I was called into the meeting room the second I reach office. I was so scared and I thought I've created some sort of mess. I didn't, but my HOD told me that she won't be going to Vietnam with me and they have asked another senior to step in for her. 

Though that senior is very experienced and all, but I can't help but to feel the burden is upon me. Since I'll be the only one who follow through the whole preparation for this trip.

On top of that, I starting to feel the pressure for my company's upcoming event. There's so many last minute request and changes, I felt overwhelmed. And with my team lead not around most of the time, I feel a little helpless. Not to mention this task assigned is not as easy as they described it to be. They totally forgotten that the changes they made had greatly impacted our task.

With all these in hand, meetings after meetings are squeezing into my calender until I don't even have time to go toilet!!! No joke!

I even wanted to skip my lunch break and try to do as much as possible.

But I didn't.

Reason being, I need my rest. I know that if I do not recharge myself, I will burnout faster and I'll be easily irritated.

I don't know how to explain this, but even though there's a lot in my plate and I'm very busy, I somehow have the assurance that everything will turn out alright. I'm not saying I'm not rushing my work, I do. And sometimes I feel irritated and overwhelmed as well. But having said that, I'm not worried that it cannot be finish on time, because I know I have given my best and that's the only thing I can control. Other than that is pretty much out of my hands.

So yeah! July started with sweat and me running around. There's no fireworks to celebrate the fact that my favorite month is here and a great month has kicked start. But is still all good. After Vietnam will be my little run-away trip to Bangkok! Weeeee!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment