Poops and pees

Friday, July 25, 2014


If you missed out my 2 cents on my Vietnam trip, you can read it here.


Though this post is also about my Vietnam trip, but is more on what happened during the trip and what I discovered about myself. XD

I went to Vietnam to work. I need to be with people almost 24/7.
Which is not something good for me because I need my occasional alone time to recharge myself and to gain some energy back.
If I don't do so, I most probably will burst out of tiredness or anger or frustration or irritation.

During this trip my me-time is literally my bathing and toilet time.
Other than that I'm accompanied by someone or I'm accompanying someone.

And for some sort of reason I was able to be the joker throughout the trip.
I surprise myself by talking to the same few people for hours.
I surprise myself by telling them super personal things.
And that's not all...

You see, I'm a person that loves to hold on to my reputation.
I can joke to you about myself but I do not like it when others joke about me.
I will feel offended and the person will be literally dead to me.

But this is what happened.
During the trip, I shared lots of things to my roommates.
I even tell them things like "No! I wake up earlier than you! Is just that after I poo poo I went back to sleep!"
Or things like "I want to pee pee ar~~~~"

Basically, there's lot of poos and pees in our conversations.
They find it funny and I find it breaking the ice. 
Is a win-win situation.

Then during our last dinner in Vietnam we played the game "pass the message" where you pass a message around and see what the message turns out to be after it is passed around.
And who else but my roommate to think of a message to kick start the game.
And out of everything in the whole wide world, she chooses to pass around this message.
"Shu Qing wakes up at 5am everyday in Vietnam to poo poo."

>< 

When the message passed to me, I have this urge to put on a black face.
But somehow I didn't. I laughed, make a joke out of it and passed the message.

I don't know, but some might think that is disgusting to talk or joke about things like this.
But it doesn't really matter to me anymore.
 Because it doesn't matter.

Though sometimes I still feel offended for different reasons, but we're working on it right now.

I keep reminding myself that my reputation is not mine.
Because I can't control what other thinks of me and I think is safe to say that everyone thinks differently.

So I'm learning to say bye-bye to that and just enjoy being me.

---



Click here to do so!

No comments :

Post a Comment