Finally, I met him

Thursday, October 16, 2014


To me, there’s no such thing as coincident.
Because when I really think about how easy it was for us to miss out each other, I’m convinced is a gift from God.

In my previous company, I had a senior who is very nice and gentlemen to me.
I like him very much. Not those attracted to him kind of like, but I just like him.

I left the company for 15 months already and I only met him once which is very long ago and I’ve wanted to meet him for a while.
I asked God for it and sometimes when I remember, I pray for him as well.

And few days ago, I met him!

It was the time of the month again and I decided to take the day off because I didn’t have any sleep the day before due to my cramps.
My appointment with my chiropractor was set 2 weeks ago, so I just went.
I felt in my heart that God wanted me to bring my doctor a book and so I did.

So while I was waiting for the lift, I flip through the book instead of looking at my phone.
When one of the lift opened up, I lift up my head and I saw him!
I was super excited and I wave at him with my book!
He was surprised to see me as well! :]

We didn’t talk very long.
But I managed to tell him my plans to Bangkok and the thought of changing my job.
He says if I want to go back to the company, why not! LOL
But I told him he might not want me because I’ll still be travelling a lot.
We didn’t talk any further because the other lift came already and he asked me to go in. XD
But he did ask me if I’ve changed my number, I told him no and asked him to call me.

I’m just so happy that I finally met him and able to catch up with him even though just for a short while and I’m the one that did most of the talking.

But my point is this. 
When I think how easy it was for me to not meet him, I’m convinced is God’s plan.

If I went up and arrive earlier in the clinic, he will be in one room and I’ll be in another. We will not meet.
If the other lift came earlier than his lift, I will be in the lift when his lift arrived. We will not meet.
If I came late and arrive to the lobby later, he might leave already when I just arrive at the lobby. We will not meet.

There’s really no such thing as coincidence, everything is God planned.

Oh! And this is my last week to have my appointment during weekdays. 
From the next appointment onwards it will be on weekends.

It definitely not coincidence! :]

No comments :

Post a Comment