I’m a princess

Saturday, October 18, 2014


I don’t know if is just me or others has the same dream as well.

When I was younger, I always day dream that someday some rich man will come and tell me that I’m actually his daughter and my parents just helped him to take care of me all these while. 
(Watched too much drama already!)
And from an ugly duckling, I will be a beautiful swan.

You might not believe me, but this actually happened to me.
The one that came to “claim” me is not any ordinary rich man. 
In fact he is a King. Not any ordinary king, but King of all kings.

And that makes me a princess.
(A Royal)

He gave (lend) me to my parents to take care of me and though I didn’t know, I’ve always been his princess and I’ve always belonged to Him.

Those insecurity and identity crisis of “who am I?” and “who do I belong to?” suddenly got answered by this single statement. I’m His princess.

I no longer need to settle down to anything lesser than the BEST because I’m His princess and I deserve the BEST.
I no longer need to earn my way up, because I’m His princess and He will take care of me.
I no longer need to worry about my finances and get all paranoid because I’m His princess and He is King of all and the earth belongs to Him.
I no longer need to strive for people’s approval, because I’m His princess and He is well pleased with me.
I no longer need to be afraid of losing, because I know I’m His princess and He valued me as precious and priceless.

I’m His princess. I belong to Him.

Being His princess, it means I have authority and possessions over the things that given to me.
Being His princess, it means that I have to help Him to bring His Kingdom down on earth.

Being His princess has a lot of responsibility as well.
But that doesn’t mean that if I failed in doing all that He will not love me.

Because I am first His daughter before I became His princess.
And His love never changes.
He love and accepts me as who I am.

I am His princess and He sees me precious and priceless.




No comments :

Post a Comment