I don't feel like giving Xmas gifts

Thursday, December 18, 2014


I thought I’ll be able to resume my routine of a post every other day when I come back from my Bangkok trip.

But I think I’ve underestimated the power of holiday season.

Ever since I came back from Bangkok (which I’ve not written a single post about it), I’ve been busy at work, church and also doodling.

Busyness is really fun when you are busy doing the things you love with the people you enjoy doing with. 

Everyday I look forward to the things I need to complete. Though I was pretty low batt a few days ago, but God is always here for me and recharge me whenever I need. I just need to pause for a while, take my ukulele and just be with Him and I’ll be better! Thank you JESUS!

So before I need to rush-off for another doodling, I just wanna say that I think I’m the weirdest person EVER in the world. 

Just the other day, I went Christmas shopping. A second earlier I was happily choosing the gifts and paying the bill. A second later I doubted myself for conforming to the world view of giving gifts on Christmas!!! LOL!

I actually told God and said that Jesus is the best gift ever, why do we still need to buy gifts for people!

I know right. You really won’t find anyone else like me on planet earth!

So I decided, instead of just giving gifts, I’m gonna write something personal to them. Encourage and love them through words!! That means more work for me to do!

Wrapping done!




No comments :

Post a Comment