Last day and first day

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Today is my last day in my old company and first day in my new.
Impossible?!!!!
Who said so?!!!!
I just took AL to clear off my leave in my old company! XD

My official last day was on Thursday last week.
As we had our corporate prayer meeting on Wednesday, I bid farewell to all my colleagues with a simple “thank you”.

It was pretty difficult for me emotionally especially the last 2 days at work.
Suddenly felt like everyone is very nice to me and the working environment is too good to leave.
Some of them even gave me present, junk food, candy and chocolate!

I also received a farewell card filled with wishes from all my colleagues. 


A few really encouraged and touched my heart. 

“Think you’ve a mind of your own. Always like to listen to your perspective…”
“… strange but true.”
“Really like your gung-ho spirit”

As you should know by now, I don't always act in a normal way.
I have my fair share of struggles just to be myself.
But to read all these comments from people I work with really encourages me.
I am indeed strange in someways but true to everybody I know.
The last thing I want to do is to lie.
I always feel that honesty and openness is the key to build a better relationship.
And I am blessed to have people like them to not only accept but love me for who I am.

To make it worst, Shirley actually did a DISC test for all of us and my chart is constant among all 3 charts!
In case you have not done the test before, it means that I am very comfortable in where I am now because the way I am is the way I project and perceive myself!
Some have to change the way they project themselves in front of others due to work demands.
I looked at Jan and asked her if I shouldn't have changed job. ><

But I guess at the end of the day, you just need to take a leap and try.
Because if I never try, I’ll never know!


So far, first day at work is good!
I’ve made a few friends and God is really helped me today!

I had to open a bank account for my new company so I rushed over during lunch time.
I told the person in charged to be fast and he told me the fastest will also take 30 minutes.
And I was so nervous because the system of the bank hanged as well!
Whatever the guy asked me I just told him no cause I wanted to be quick. ><

I was supposed to be back by 12:30p.m. and by 12:20 p.m. I’m still in the bank.
It will take me around 15 minutes to get back.
I kept telling God please help me but I was still very nervous thus I had to keep reminding myself to surrender to God.
And miracle happened! They postpone my lunch break till 1 p.m.!!!!!!
I reached 4 minutes before 1!
Really thank God!!!!

Thank God for His strength as well, if not I think I’ll fall asleep. :]

No comments :

Post a Comment