Let's travel

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


let's travel

I can't wait till the month of July!
Not because July is my birthday month.*ahem! Get the hint!*
But because July will be a month full of packing and unpacking!

This time around I will be going to Hanoi, Vietnam for a short 5 days for work.
Bangkok, Thailand for another 4 days for non-stop shopping, eating and massaging.
And 3 days in Singapore for gatherings to remember the past, celebrate the present and eat Tiramisu.

Last year, God gave me the opportunity to share testimony on my birthday (read here).
And this year, though it might seem to be a pure coincident, but I believe is God's pressie for me to have a glimpse of the lifestyle I envied to have.
To be able to travel around the world all the time.

Arghhhhh! Wake me up when June ends!

No comments :

Post a Comment