Time flies when you are having fun

Sunday, June 15, 2014


That Oyan Lok wanna prove that her hand is not as fat as what I've drew. (See here)

Left: Her hand. Right: Mine.

Ok lar~ Is not as fat as I drew, but still fatter than mine! XD

We went to 1 Utama last weekend and had Hokkaido Sushi!
As usual, it was so crowded and we waited for a while and we ended up doing stupid stuff!

Let's do stupid things to distract my hunger!

Owww... I think is not working! I'm still hungry!

I want my food~~

Is that our order?

Why take so long to come? Eh! where are u bringing our food to?

Oh well~ is not ours. 

Nevermind~ I can eat the sweet sauce to tahan my hunger.

I shall dig my nose in front of everyone! They will be scared and will give us our food quicker so that we will leave the restaurant!

Yes! I think they noticed already!

Gonna clear the table for the food first!

Before that, let me say a prayer first!

Amen!

Which one have the bigger scallop?

I think is the third one!

No. Is not. No scallop at all.

-END-

No comments :

Post a Comment