My own little bubble

Saturday, August 23, 2014


I was hanging out with a few of my colleagues.
One of them is way too enthusiastic.
She kept on clinging to me, hold my hand and stuff. 
Most of which I find it very irritating and a little annoying.
So I always give her the cold shoulder.
Most of the time, I just look at her and walk away.

She makes a big fuss about it and complained that I was very cold to her.
Then the other colleague makes a remarkable statement.

"The more enthusiastic you are to her, the cooler she'll be. Don't give her that much of attention and she will come to you herself."

I laughed when I heard that and said that she is one step closer in finishing a thesis about me.
As much as I hate to admit she is right, she is definitely right.

I have my own bubble that I bring along (stay in it) everywhere I go.


Like a normal bubble, you have to approach with care.
Sudden movements sound or touch will burst the bubble!
So I pretty much avoid all of that.

But, if you are smart enough to acknowledge my existent and give me my own space, you are one step closer to knowing me.
Let me do whatever that I need to feel comfortable, and when I'm ready I most probably will approach you myself.
It takes a while before this happens, it might be a few hours, a few days or a few weeks.
Some might take up to a few years! LOL!

The rest of it depends how I feel about you.
Yes. I'm bias. I know.

: ]

No comments :

Post a Comment