GF let's meet

Monday, September 8, 2014



I think one of the best gifts I got for my birthday this year is to be able to reconnect with my University housemates!

It all started when Nee Nee wished me Happy Birthday on Instagram. 

We ding ding dong dong for a while until we finally chat with each other on Facebook! 
I did all those geli stuff and told her I miss her and want to meet up with them! 
And coincidentally (thank YOU ABBA), they were going to have a small gathering anytime soon! 
I very thick face de mar~ So I invited myself to join the FUN!

SuSu drove me and Sam down to Kulai after picking us up from KL Sentral. 
The 3++ hour road trip wasn’t awkward at all! 
You think after so long (the last time I saw them was 2010) we will be a bit paiseh and shy to talk to each other, but we weren’t at all! 
At least I didn’t lar!


 3 of us stayed at Nee Nee’s place where we also met her family members. 
I totally forgotten about this, but Su Lin reminded me that I was once her brother’s fans. ><

Nee Nee’s mom was also very kind enough to give all of us advise on our career path and one thing she said which really impacted me a lot is this “Know what you want and work towards it.”. 
I think I fit into the category where my career is all over the place, with a degree in finance, a career in another and a passion for something else. 
What she said gave me a lot of courage. 
I was super close to make some drastic decision until someone pour a pile of cold water on me. 
But well, that’s another story to share.

Ok! Enough of my bleh beh bih bleh, is picha time!

Fooooood

  
Le housemates!
I love how different we are yet blending well together.



I was teasing Su Lin's bulky camera and this is how she reacted! XD



  





Really enjoyed the entire trip! 
We talked about so many things! 
BGR, career, family and other people! 
Cannot have details here la~ 
Is all Private and Confidential!

Though it had been so many year, but it felt like nothing had changed between us.
But then again, Su Lin did said I changed a bit! XD

Anyway, we must do it again sometime!


Toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment