Old Tricycle- Not your usual Yong Tau Fu

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I went to Old Tricycle the other day with none other than Oyan Lok.
I’m not sure where she heard about it, but is supposedly to be a very famous BBQ Yong Ta Fu. 
Now, one thing about me is I LOVE Yong Tau Fu. 
Since is famous, I must try it!

The place is not visible from the outside; you got to go behind the shops to find that place. 
To be sure you are at the right place, look out for this wall!

We were both lazy to choose from the lists of choices, so we went for the set of 15 pieces.




We ordered white rice and Chee Cheong Fan to go with the Yong Tau Fu
I love how they use steel plates instead of plastic or glass.
For some reason I like steel plates! XD



We got to BBQ our own Yong Tau Fu!!

Oyan did most of the work cause everything I tried to barbeque turned out black.

I think I was too busy talking than flipping! XD

For drinks, we ordered pumpkin barley!

It tasted heavenly!
When I ordered and saw the price, I thought it was overpriced.
But when I see the portion of it, I have no complains.

I’ve forgotten the total of our bill already.

But honestly speaking I don’t think the food is worth the price, but the experience of it is.

Tauke, one more Yong Tau Fu please!

Old Tricycle Charcoal Barbecue Yong Tau Foo
Faber Plaza, Jalan Desa Jaya, Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
Open 6pm-midnight. Closed Tuesdays

No comments :

Post a Comment