That time I had black pepper crab

Thursday, June 25, 2015

“Pack for a day trip and I will come over and pick you up in the morning.”

This was the message I got from Oyan when we couldn't decide where to go for the weekend.
She decided to decide herself since I only wanted to escape from routine and she wanted to eat.

Off we went to my dad’s hometown, Malacca!


OMG! This post is so #throwback that I don’t even remember when we went.
So for the sake of remembrance, I shall just post all the pictures here!

We actually met the owner and he look exactly like the cartoon!

There was a fun fair next to our hotel




Also went to Portuguese settlement for seafood!
We recommend the last shop's black pepper crab!!! Yummy!


Jonker streets
 And my favourite pork chop noodle shop! *slurp*


Ah!!! Now I remember!
It was the weekend before GST launched.
We ended up getting a lot of pads and bowls! 

Not even married yet but acting like housewives already. ><

No comments :

Post a Comment